6 Fun Ways You Can Use A Limousine
Sure, limousines are luxuries and you're long past your prom night. It isn't your wedding, either. So why hire one? Because limousines are good for a number of fun and creative events. Learn more.
6 Creative (And Fun) Ways To Use A Limousine:
- Take a trip to a winery. Gather your friends, or get your significant other, and take a trip to a winery. Most wineries offer cheese and fruit plates (or something similar), so that you can enjoy a light lunch and taste the wines. Since the chauffeur is driving, nobody has to worry about being the "designated driver." That way, your whole party can enjoy the wines together.
- Go on a pub crawl. Make a list of bars and pubs you want to visit. Hand the list to the driver. Enjoy yourself at each stop. Having a limousine makes it possible for the host or hostess (you) to enjoy the pub crawl as much as everybody else, and still get everyone home safely.
- Go to a big football, baseball, or hockey game. Are you and your friends avid about one sport or another? If you are, but you hate the madhouse of traffic going to the arena and back, plus you'd like to get a few concession stand beers for yourself, consider renting a limousine to take you to the arena. You get dropped off, and picked back up, with no stress or hassle on your part. If sports aren't your thing, take a limousine to a concert instead.
- Have a destination party. You don't have to go out of town for a destination party, if you don't want. Make a list of restaurants that you want to visit, and stop at each destination. Make the first stop only for appetizers and drinks, the second for salads, the third for dinner, and the fourth for dessert. Then make the final stop somewhere fun: a paint-your-own ceramics class, or a photo shoot for you and your friends.
- See the sights. If you're on vacation in a city where there are a lot of places that you want to see in one day, hire a limousine. The driver is bound to know the streets better than you do. Give your driver a list of the places that you want to see, and sit back and be chauffeured everywhere on your list. This is a perfect idea for someplace like Philadelphia, PA, or Washington, D.C.
- Give it as a gift. Give your mom, best friend, or anybody else that you love a chauffeured limousine to take him or her anywhere and everywhere for a day. Include a trip to a nail salon or massage therapy business, prepaid, as part of the gift.
A limo service is a luxury that you enjoy, even if you aren't a politician, a CEO, or fabulously wealthy. You're only limited by your imagination.